Rompers are definetly a fashion must; but it is also not a secret they can be the most uncomfortable piece of clothing to wear. Here are 13 problems that every girl that has worn one probably has had at some point in life.
6. Guys don't get it. It´s a proven fact and they usually ask: Are they shorts? A dress? How does it connect? How do you pee?
7. Thinking you can easily bend over while wearing it because it surely won't expose your whole butt but nope. It will. Just in a totally different but equally weird way than a skirt does.
8. Wedgies are somehow even worse than they are with regular shorts. Because you can't adjust the shorts part so when you pull down the shorts, you also pull down the top, giving you Droopy Boob Syndrome, which is nearly fatal.
9. When it gets too hot outside and you have to wear it without tights. And thereby, run a severe risk of your butt escaping.
10. If your butt is on the bigger side, it will escape no matter what. It's like a convict who can't stay in prison long before he breaks out again. It will not be caged.
11. Somehow the bigger sizes don't get any longer, they just get wider, so if you have a long torso, you're out of luck.
12. If you're bigger on top or on the bottom, haha, good luck. They're basically made for people who are straight up and down, or curvy on the top and the bottom. If you're only one or the other, you will probably just sit in the dressing room crying.
13. Not knowing if they're formal or informal. Because some people wear them with heels and pearls, and then other people look like 5-year-olds at a playground, and it's just so hard to know.