Whoever said diamonds are a girls BFF clearly didn’t have a big enough closet for shoes. But it can be a problem when you need Hulk-like strength just to get your closet doors to close. So how do you fit all the shoes you might need in your one closet? Here´s have a solution! Simplify! Sounds hard, right? It might be, but I´m are here to help. Starting off with these 3 pairs of shoes will ensure that you have something for every occasion and be able to keep your closet and your room organized and not overwhelmed! I know that shoes are hard to resist, all those styles and colors, and designs, but remember , it is better to live a simple life than a cluttered one!
Sneakers: Every girl needs a good pair of sneakers. Emphasis on the good. If you want to get some decent mileage out of your sneaks, keep this in mind:
1. Pick a pair that can be worn inside (think gym class) and outside (playing, running, etc.)
2. Pick colors and patterns that make you feel stylish but are classic enough to be worn over many seasons and multiple years. Growing out of your style can be costly!
3. Pick a size that fits but has a little wiggle room to grow. Your feet grow each year and it stinks having to ditch your favorite sneakers because they don’t fit. This is an easy way to hang onto them longer!
4. Pick a quality pair of sneakers. Reebok has a bunch of great options for girls and are a tried and tested brand when it comes to quality!
Flats: Flats are the most versatile shoe out there. You can dress them up, dress them down, and everything in between. But make sure you pick up a pair that will fit in on the red carpet or if you are just going to class. Keep this in mind:
1. Pick a pair that has flare but is beautifully subtle and can go with a dress as well as jeans.
2. Go for a more neutral or plain color. Patterns and designs are great but they also really limit your options when it comes to matching your flats with your clothes.
3. Same advice as the sneakers. Make sure they are a little big so that you can grow into them and quality enough so that they will last! Check out what Zappos has in stock for flats for girls, they are amazing!
Boots: Winter and bad weather are easy to get through when you have the right pair of boots on your feet. Keep these tips in mind when you are picking out a pair:
1. Calf and knee height boots are the best for a versatile look and function. They are tall enough to keep the snow and rain out yet short enough that they look great with jeans, a dress, or a skirt.
2. Choose a color and style that works for many occasions. Black and brown are the most popular but you don’t have to limit yourself to what the crowd is wearing. If you wear a lot of bright colors, be bold and pick another color from the rainbow!
3. Studs, gems, and straps are cool and a great way to add a subtle accent to your outfit!